Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A cup of tea a day…

 black tea, benefits of black teaRecently I came across quite a small yet a very informative article on the benefits of Black tea on my friend’s blog. The article is written in Spanish, so I decided to public its translation into English. Why? Basically because I love black tea, I’d say I’m obsessed with it, given I drink it up to 7 time per day!

The main features of black tea:

· Prevents heart illnesses;

· Improves sensorial and physical activity;

· A great antioxidant;

· Contains a high percentage of flavonoids (give an anti aging effect);

· A good way to treat diarrhea, pneumonia, cystitis, herpes, skin infections, conjunctivitis or make you look fresh and full of energy;

· Contains a big amount of calcium, chrome, magnesia, manganese, iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, aluminum, and fluorine;

· Prevents liquid retention in our body.

Preparation:

Put some leaves into a cup, pour with boiled water and wait at least for 5 minutes. You can also add a piece of lemon, sugar or milk. Enjoy your drink!
---------------------------------------

The article for translation is taken from http://alimentacion.blog.com/

No comments: